Meditation: for a relaxed mind
Meditation is the perfect way to discover deeper awareness and alter the consciousness of an individual. Modern life is filled with stress, anxiety, tension and worries due to egocentric thoughts. Spending even a few minutes in meditation can restore your calm and inner peace. Anyone can practice meditation. It’s simple and inexpensive, and it does not require any special equipment. You can practice meditation wherever you are: whether you are out for a walk, riding the bus, waiting at the doctor’s office or even in the middle of a difficult business meeting.
Meditation will help you to:
- Find the deeper awareness of yourself
- To overcome egocentric nature
- To generate creativity and energy
The Yoga instructor and the Tai Chi Chuan instructor will coach you to practice meditation at Lotus Villa. Both of them have years of experiences for coaching foreigners for meditation. All the exercises will be discussed during your personal consultation before commencing the treatments.
Additionally, we regularly visit a nearby temple (approximately 1 km). The Buddhist monks in the temple also practice meditation and are willing to share his experience about the meditation.
Although we all know that meditation and hypnosis are completely different, we nevertheless believe that through meditation the 3 laws of hypnosis can be realized:
- Every visual imagination that fills us strives to be realized.
- If desire and imagination oppose each other, the desire will always loose (example: the desire says: I want to fall asleep, but the imagination says: I cannot fall asleep! – imagination is bound to win!)
- Exertion in meditation and hypnosis causes exactly the opposite!