Sri Lanka North & Ayurveda
Sri Lanka is a paradise with ample tourist attractions. Lotus Villa likes to offer an unforgettable experience by packaging a round tour with the essence of Ayurveda. This package includes 14 days Ayurveda Prevention treatments and a four days round tour to discover the attractions in the northern region of Sri Lanka.
One of our representatives will meet you at the Colombo International airport and accompany you to the following attractions throughout the four days.
- Polonnaruwa is a splendid medieval capital and a royal city with unique archeological and historical features.
- Sigiriya is an ancient rock fortress with historical and archaeological features.
- Dambulla Cave Temple or the golden temple of Dambulla is a world heritage site due to its large and well preserved cave complex of Sri Lanka.
- Temple of the tooth in Kandy which houses the relic of the tooth of the Buddha.
- Royal botanical garden in Peradeniya which is Sri Lanka’s largest botanical garden.
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage which is an orphanage, nursery and captive breeding ground for wild Asian elephants.
- Tea factory visit, where you can experience how Sri Lanka’s finest black tea is processed.
This Package Includes
- Reception at the Colombo airport and tour guide service by our representative
- Entrance fee for above-mentioned sights
- Drivers and vehicle with air condition
- During the round trip stay the night with half-board.
- 14 days Ayurveda Prevention in the Lotus-Villa with ayurvedic full board.
This Package Excludes
- Air ticket
- Lunch & Beverages
- Entrance for other places of interest
- Personal expenditures.
- € 3330.00 p.p. single room / € 2760.00 p.p. double room
(From 01st October 2019 to 30th April 2010)
- € 3120.00 p.p. single room / € 2575.00 p.p. double room
(From 01st May 2020 to 30th September 2020)